You will be charged your first payment today, the remaining payments will automatically come out on the same day of the following months.
First payment on April 6th, Second payment comes out on May 6th and payments continue until is balance is paid.
- Results may vary and include, but are not limited to: general weight loss, moderate weight loss, extreme weight loss, eliminating the need for some medications with a doctor's supervision and approval, increased energy, more stamina, improved sleep, elimination of cravings and/or improved digestion.
- While dramatic weight loss is typical of students who complete the program, for legal reasons, it is not 100% guaranteed.
- This program is educational in nature, and information based.
- You can expect to learn how to rewire the brain through daily effort, training and practice.
- By signing up for this program you are certifying that you are of good health, and able to eat a variety of natural foods.
- This program does require eating a wide variety of foods including animal proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates. If you have medical dietary restrictions, or reasons that keep you from eating any of those food groups, or if you have issues with restricting or adding certain foods, this program is not suitable for you, you should not sign up for it, and you will not be refunded. If you have concerns about this, please email before joining [email protected]
- Please consult with your doctor or medical professional before starting any new diet or fitness regime.
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women.
- This program is a self-guided course and does not include any groups, products, meal-plans, weighing food, counting calories or any one-on-one coaching. Limited support is available through email and chat as directed in the resources section of the program.
- Accountability will be provided through the automated "Virtual
Accountability Partner" via Facebook Messenger as well as ongoing email reminders.
- This program will be available to you for the lifetime of the program and your purchase includes all updates to the program such as additional materials, content updates/changes and new trainings.
- The program must be done as directed for the best results. Skipping around, or looking ahead, may impact your results and is strongly discouraged.
- Due to the informational nature of this program, there are no refunds or exchanges. By checking the "terms and conditions" box and purchasing this program you are committing to all payments being made as scheduled.
- Please responsibly review the program content as described here on this page so you are clear on what exactly the program entails. Refunds will not be provided.
- The program, website and features will be maintained to be in good operating condition or replaced as needed due to changes in technology. These changes and updates will be made at the discretion of Chelsie Kenyon and only if the need arises due to an unforseeable change in technology, or a change in terms of service within a platform, that causes issues or disruption to the student experience. All attempts will be made to correct or fix a tech issue before a change or replacement is determined necessary. For instance, if a platform on which the program is delivered, becomes unavailable, unusable or changes it's terms & conditions, then Chelsie Kenyon reserves the right to change or eliminate the use of the platform and provide the information or support in an alternative way, within a reasonable time frame. Any changes or updates will be communicated to you via the email address you have on file. (To this date, all original platforms have ran smoothly, and no platform changes or eliminations have been needed.)
- By clicking on "Complete my Purchase" you agree to all of the above statements as well as the Terms & Conditions of this website.